One of our core products is Exhibition Logistics. Exhibition logistics involve total logistics support for trade fair organizers and exhibitors to ensure that the exhibits are delivered to the booth on time and in the perfect condition before the show opens. Custom clearance, government clearance for special cargoes, temporary import and all other formalities must be in place, and when the cargo arrives, transfer from airport / seaport or land port as well as unpacking must be in the hands of experienced professionals.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Obtain Permission from different Govt. / concern officess.
- Custom clearance by Air, Sea and land port.
- Storage /warehousing prior and after the exhibition.
- Delivery to exhibition site.
- Storage of empty cases during show period.
- Repacking and delivery to next destination by Sea, Air or Land.
- Re-export to the origin
- Efficient, cost saving logistics planning.
- Storage and transportation to venues.
- Custom clearance.
- Completion of temporary or final customs clearance.
- Freight management and delivery coordination.
- Inland Transportation
- Packing, unpacking, positioning and installation.
- Door to door delivery.